Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tiny Hat at Rivership Romance






So my hubby and I went on a Rivership Romance cruise tonight with his sister and parents (see my review of it here). It was on our list of things we really wanted to do before we left for China. The problem was that I have already pack the majority of my clothes so I had nothing to wear. I borrowed this bright purple dress from his sister and it looked really good. It seemed to be missing something though. I was doing my hair and I wondered, "do I have any hats that would go with this?" So I checked my stash and sure enough the purple feathers on this hat were the exact same color as the dress! I got so many complements on both the dress and the hat! We had a lot of fun and the Tiny Hat made me feel very pretty and sophisticated. Not bad for a hat from the Hot Topic clerence rack!

No comments:

Post a Comment