Monday, June 28, 2010

Couture Hats by Philip Treacy

Haute Couture hat designer Philip Treacy will be a guest judge on this season's Project Runway. While I really don;t care for most Haute Couture fashions because they are completely unwearable, he has done some beautiful pieces for people like Sarah Jessica Parker. He does all kinds of styles, big, small, masks, wearable, alien, but I thought I would share some of his best Tiny Hats here.

This black and white number is classic yet modern. It is a bit of a throwback to My Fair Lady.


















Apparently, many ladies of the British Royal Family, espeically Camilla Parker Bowles, are huge fans of Treacy hats.















This beautiful green garden is perhaps my favorite Treacy hat.



















This takes wearing Tiny Hats to the extreme! But wearing just any one of these hats would be a fashion statement in itself. Sometimes, Philip, less is more.

No comments:

Post a Comment