Friday, September 17, 2010

Tiny Hat Fairies

My most favorite fantasy artist is Nene Thomas. Her work is beautiful, realisitc, and very moving. My second favorite artist is Amy Brown. Amy Brown's work is actually more popular than Nene's, and I think this is because her work is a bit more cartoonish than Nene's. But she has gotten much better over the years, especially since she stopped drwaing the long curley-cue toes on all her fairies. I actually own more Amy Brown art than Nene, though, because Amy's is much more affortable. And here are some of my most recent purchases:


Yes! A Tiny Hat Fairy! I would love to have this hat myself. Like all of Amy's work, the hat is very detailed in it's simplicity and, of course, is color-coordinated with her hair.
























I also recently purchased these two prints because they have hats and match the Fae Risque Tiny Hat print. They don't actually feature Tiny Hats, but they go with this post so I included them as well. All three prints can be purchased from Amy's online shop here.


No comments:

Post a Comment