Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tricorn Tiny Hats and More!

A friend turned me on to Retroscope Fashions, a Victorian/Gothic clothing site and it is amazing. The clothes are really detailed and very well made and, surprisingly, a reasonably priced. Victorian women's clothes usually come as sperates (tops and busteled skirts) and at this shop you can get both pieces for less than $200. You can even email them your measurements for a custom fit. But the best part is, of course, that they offer Tiny Hats! They do have some exquisite top hats, many with veils. This is probably my favorite one, but they are all amazing.







But what is really unique are the Tiny Tricorn Hats. I have not seen these any where else so I was very excited. Compared to how reasonable the prices are on their clothes, the hats are a little pricey ($50). But they are still fabulous and I can't wait to get one once I get a little ahead in my own finances. I will probably get this one since it has the peacock swords.

No comments:

Post a Comment